|Morning||: 10:00~ 12:00 hrs (Submission of the Application)|
|Afternoon||: 13:00~ 15:00 hrs (Collection)|
1. Completed visa application form.
2. Two ( 5x7 cm) coloured photos with white background.
3. Passport with minimum validity of six (6) months with sufficient visa pages.
4. A completed biography form. (Do not make copy.) (The applicants who have been issued social visa within last three years don’t need to fill the Bio forms)
5. Visa fee is C$54.00 per applicant (with effect from 1st April 2016).
6. Social visit visa is valid for THREE MONTHS from the date of issue with 28 days stay.
7. Write a letter stating purpose of visit.
8. Ex-Myanmar who was born in Myanmar must apply social visa.
9.Return old Myanmar passport or Certificate of Identity or provide other supporting documents.
10. Post dated visas cannot be issued.
1. Enclose a PREPAID computer generated, self- addressed return courier waybill. (We don’t accept the Credit card payment)
2. Payment by money order or bank draft made payable to the Embassy of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar, Ottawa or Myanmar Embassy..
3. Please ensure that application form (signed), required pictures and actual passport are enclosed. Failure to comply will delay issuance of visa. Do not print anything on the back of the application form.
4. If documents are in order, issuance of visa is 2 business days or more but the processing time depends on case by case basis.
(*Please take note that there is high volume of applications during the months of September to February so processing time will be 5-10 business days.*)
5. We will not process incomplete documents and will be returned to the applicant. Processing starts only when all required documents are completed.
6.Do not follow-up on the status of your application as it will also delay processing. We will call you if we need more information or requirements.
7. Write your postal code clearly on the return envelope.
|No.||Type of Visa||VISA APPLICATION FORMS||Ex- Myanmar Citizen|
|4.||Offiical/Employment/Education/Journalist/ Crew/Workshop or Seminar or Meeting or Research||Requirements|