|Morning||: 10:00~ 12:00 hrs (Submission of the Application)|
|Afternoon||: 13:00~ 15:00 hrs (Collection)|
Official (from International Organizations)/ Employment/ Education/ Journalist/ Crew/ Workshop or Meeting or Seminar or Research VISA
1. Completed visa application form.
2. Two ( 5x7 cm) coloured photos with white background.
3. Passport with minimum validity of six (6) months with sufficient visa pages.
4. Visa fees of above-mentioned visas are as follow: (with effect from 1st April 2016)
Official Visa - 30 CAD$
Employment Visa - 54 CAD$
Education Visa - 54 CAD$
Journalist Visa - 54 CAD$
Crew Visa - 54 CAD$
Workshop/Seminar/Meeting/ Research Visa - 54 CAD$
5. Entry visit visa is valid for THREE MONTHS from the date of issue with limited days stay.
6. Write a letter stating purpose of visit.
7. Post dated visas cannot be issued.
8. For supporting documents, please see the "requirements" file below.
1. Enclose a PREPAID computer generated, self- addressed return courier waybill. (We don’t accept the Credit card payment)
2. Payment by money order or bank draft made payable to the Embassy of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar, Ottawa or Myanmar Embassy..
3. Please ensure that application form (signed), required pictures and actual passport are enclosed.Failure to comply will delay issuance of visa. Do not print anything on the back of the application form.
4. If documents are in order, issuance of visa is 2 to 4 business days or more but the processing time depends on case by case basis.
(*Please take note that there is high volume of applications during the months of September to February so processing time will be 5-10 business days.*)
5. We will not process incomplete documents and will be returned to the applicant. Processing starts only when all required documents are completed.
6.Do not follow-up on the status of your application as it will also delay processing. We will call you if we need more information or requirements.
7. Write your postal code clearly on the return envelope.
|No.||Type of Visa||VISA APPLICATION FORMS||Ex- Myanmar Citizen|
||( Bio Data)|
|4.||Official/Employment/Education/Journalist/Crew/Workshop or Seminar or Meeting or Research|| Requirements